Sunday, July 31, 2011

Travel

When I got up on Monday morning ready to hit the road again, I looked at the van and sighed. All I could think of was how much I wanted to zoom across the mountains and there it was loaded down. It felt like how my life has been these past few months. I just wanted to dump it all. It has felt good to get rid of all the things from my house, scarey but now I know I will be doing more sorting etc. on the other end. It does feel good to simplify.
And so I hit the road, fearful of the mountains ahead, would Scarlet Too(the van...and faithful friend) make it with this big load? I just took a deep breath and started the climb over the Big Horn Mountains. We chugged a little but made it to the top then zoomed down the other side. The fear left and I have felt pretty confident that I could overcome any obstacle I would encounter. 1100 miles later we are still going strong. Hopefully this will be how the rest of my adventure will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment