Saturday, July 30, 2011

Alive and kicking in Montana

I have had several emails as to why I have not been keeping up with my blog. No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth and no, I am not in Portland yet. I am ambling across America. The past week I have not had access to WiFI so the blog has had to wait, but I drove all day yesterday and made it to Kalispell WY and am back on the air.
WOW.....is all I can say. I have taken lots of pictures, reminiscent of the old time slide show when I look at the all, so I will just share my favorites with you.
So far 1500 miles and have one leg left after this to get to Portland. I feel I have been on the road forever but have enjoyed every minute. I am extremely fortunate to have friends and family who live in wonderful places and have been experiencing America the Beautiful, that is for sure. So bear with me getting this updated. I will be posting lots of photos while I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment